O.M.E.G.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MichaelTheGreat Application

Go down

MichaelTheGreat Application  Empty MichaelTheGreat Application

Post  Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 am

Hello O.M.E.G.A community, I am here to become one of you guys. To become one of the loyalest and hard-working just like you.

But I would like to join this alliance because, it fits me. I don't care about winning, it's about having fun and using team-work. It's about honoring the O.M.E.G.A protocol. And to respect our opponents no matter the circumstances. This group shows great honor, and I would rather be a honorable loser than a disgraceful winner,much like you guys feel.

I will make sure to show a lot of activity. And be on and work with my fellow members as much as possible. And although I am newer, I feel to have a good understanding of the game. I will be able to use IRC with my members when ever it's needed.

I will make sure to always listen and respect every single member, and participate in group meetings, or a simple conversation. I will ensure that, I will always show obedience.

(I know I posted a application on the Supremacy forums, I wanted a true one on this site.)

Back to top Go down

MichaelTheGreat Application  Empty Re: MichaelTheGreat Application

Post  Viswanath Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:27 am

Well, you sure are persistent. Ok, I will let you in. Smile We just filled a practice game against DOAH, in case anyone pulls out, you can join in. And there are usually informal games organized by our members to have some fun, feel free to mingle.

Welcome to OMEGA.

Don.

Viswanath
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:37 am

Well I didn't mean to annoy you, if I did, just wanted to post on your own site.

But thanks I really appreciate it. I surely will do you and O.M.E.G.A proudly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viswanath Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:42 am

You didnt annoy me Smile

So, accept the invite, then introduce yourself. We all have, so you can read up if you want.

And you are the lowest ranked of all of us, and your service record doesnt yet justify my choice. So dont prove me wrong for adding you, mate Smile With a bit of commitment and a lot of activity, we can teach you everything you need. Now, we work in a bit of a different way, perhaps we are in for some changes, so if you have any suggestions, tell me. Smile

Viswanath
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum